Received my one hundredth follower today– very exciting! I want to thank each and every one of my readers for being so awesome and supportive! I love logging in to my blog and reading all of your comments!
In the past couple weeks, I’ve been given several awards and haven’t been able to acknowledge those people/pass them along. I’m busily writing a screenplay, a stage play, and a historical fiction novella for school, so I don’t stay as on top of this blog as I’d like.
I was given the Versatile Blogger award, both by Mike at Mike_Reverb and Ziyad at The Thought Storage. I was also given the Kreativ Blogger award by Olivia at Olivia’s Opinions, the ABC award by Tina at Ms. D Ranged in AZ, and the Liebster Blog award by Lauren at Thoughts on my Bookshelf. I was also tagged by James at The Written Word.
The qualifications of all of them seem to be to talk about yourself for a bit than tag some other people. I chose to the part associated with the ABC award, which is also the award I’m choosing to pass along (since if I tried to pass them all, this would be an extremely weird post).
“This award asks that the recipient name 26 alphabetical things about themselves and then passes it on.” So here’s my list:
Zealous (about certain thing)
I’m giving it to seven blogs because seven is my favorite number.
1. Matt at Wanton Creation
2. Whitney at Racing the States -My personal friend who blogs about running, health, and fitness. I’m not much of a runner, but I love her blog and often daydream about being a person who likes to run.
3. Jillian at A Room of One’s Own – Kudos for the blog title riff. Great blog about book reviews, particularly more of the classics.
4. Razel at Food Safari – Do I actually need to explain this to you? FINE. Food porn.
5. Leah at Books Speak Volumes -A fellow student, reader, and blogger!
6. Corey M.P. – Plenty of useful writing tips for us writers
7. Amanda at Rewriting Amanda – Book reviews plus plenty of insight from her own journey of writing a novel.
Thanks, Shannon. 🙂
Gratz Shannon, and Thanks for the mention
I’m so glad you did this! I’ve been trying to find new bookish/writerly blogs to follow, but so many don’t quite fit the bill (most have been YA, which I’m not really into). So I can’t wait to check out these seven!
Sure thing. Hope you like them!
Congrats on receiving all these awards, and on hitting the 100 followers mark – you definitely deserve it! 😀 And thank you again for passing it on! 🙂
Congratulations on 100 followers!! Thank you very much for the ABC award!
I LOVE historical fiction. Hope I can read your novella at some point.
Thank you very much 🙂
Nice work! Still loving your blog!
Thanks!! I wish I wasn’t so busy…I have so many posts I want to do, but school is killing me…ah well, soon enough I suppose.
Hi Shannon! I haven’t done my awards ceremony yet, but I was nominated by Corey for the ABC award. I wanted to stop by to see who nominated her. I am so glad Corey and the award pointed me in your direction.
Thanks for stopping by! I’m excited to check out your blog too!
Pingback: Another Pork Dish In The Belly And Another Award Called The ABC « Food Safari
Shannon, thank you for following my blog and i will do the same for you.
And hello to a fellow writer on the Darkglobe.