This week’s TTT covers ten blog posts (on your blog!) that give the best picture of you as a reader and/or a person. As always, TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
I feel a little awkward with this one, as I’m writing a big ‘ol braggo post (but that is kind of sort of what blogging is, yes?)
1. My Extended About Me. Kind of an obvious choice.
2. This is a super recent post, but I think this short story is really representative of my writing.
3. On the same note, I wrote a short play two years ago and performed it at an open mic with my friend. I don’t do vlogs or anything or the sort, so this is your one and only (for the moment) chance to see me live. Haha.
4. And again, a little bit of flash fiction I threw up on the blog.
5. Favorite Book: Shadow of the Wind
6. Favorite Book: Hyperion
7. Favorite Book: Plainsong
8. Favorite Book: The Fault in Our Stars
9. Favorite Book (This and the afore-mentioned only represent a small portion of the things I love dearly): The Lover’s Dictionary
10. Most amazing motivational speech ever, by Neil Gaiman.