As always, TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s TTT: Top Ten Book That Make You Think (about people, the world, life, etc.). I selected my Top Ten Books that make me think about the nature of relationships between people.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan
3. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbury
4. Plainsong by Kent Haruf
5. Beloved by Toni Morrison
6. The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
7. I Wrote This For You by Anonymous
8. The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
9. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
10. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
Beloved is also on my list, it was totally mind-blowing. I’m hoping to read ‘East of Eden’ soon. Excellent list!
Thank you! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!