As always, TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s topic was a REWIND. I chose an older topics, favorite words. Seventeen words to be correct. These are some of my favorites below, with definitions! Enjoy! Be sure to leave me a few of your favorites in the comments.
- Emit flashes of light; sparkle.
- Fluoresce momentarily when struck by a charged particle or photon.
(b) the beat, time, or measure of rhythmical motion or activity
(b) a concluding and usually falling strain; specifically : a musical chord sequence moving to a
- Fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.
- Clearly expressing or indicating something
1. Last but one in a series of things; second last:
5. Dust (inside joke time)
1. Fine, dry powder consisting of tiny particles of earth or waste matter lying on the ground or on surfaces or carried into the air.
- Based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
- (of power or a ruling body) Unrestrained and autocratic in the use of authority.
1. Accept something reluctantly but without protest.
1. The period of partial darkness at the beginning or end of the day; twilight.
1. (esp. of fabric) Light, delicate, and translucent.
Verb (plus object):
- Wanting to avoid activity or exertion; lazy.
- (of a disease condition) Causing little or no pain.
1. Producing or capable of producing an abundance of offspring or new growth; fertile.
1. A grayish-white crystalline deposit of frozen water vapor formed in clear still weather on vegetation, fences, etc.
- Existing at or from the beginning of time; primeval.
- (esp. of a state or quality) Basic and fundamental.
- An underground container for the temporary storage of liquid waste and sewage.
- A disgusting or corrupt place.
1. Representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class