As always, TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s top: top ten (or seven!) most anticipated books for 2013.
1) The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
-A new Gaiman?! EEEEE!!
2) City of Dark Magic by Magnus Flyte
-Prague (a city I have never been to, but am irrevocably in love with), mystery, murder, history, dusty old pages? So. There.
3) Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool
-Boarding school, a quirky kid, the Appalachian trail (want to hike this and all the stupidly long trails even though I don’t think I could hack it), and pi (the number).
4) Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
-The title kind of says it all, doesn’t it?
5) The Twelve Traibes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis
-This one reminds me of Grapes of Wrath. So curious about it.
6) The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
-A re-imagining of The Island of Dr. Moreau
7) The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult.
All Jodi Picoult, all the time.