As always, TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is ten books I wouldn’t mind Santa bringing me. I already gave my parents a list for christmas/my birthday and when my mom saw the books she said, “That’s a lot of books. Why don’t you narrow it down?” At which point I told her the to-read list I keep on amazon is over 350 books long.
1) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
-One of the YA dystopian series I haven’t gotten around to starting yet.
2) Skylark by Meagan Spooner
3) Advent by James Treadwell
-I just love stories that span centuries in time.
4) Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
-I’ve been wanting to read this one since it first came out!
5) The St. Zita Society by Ruth Rendell
-This sounds right up my alley.
6) The White Forest by Adam McOmber
-I love books about secret societies.
7) The Games by Ted Kosmatka
-I really wish there were more thrillers out there that deal with the question of genetics. I’ve basically them all, but not this one.
8) The Aviary by Kathleen O’Dell
-Sounds like a great premise.
9) In the Courts of the Sun by Brian D’Amato
-2012. Mayan mystery. Codex. Thriller. Done.
10) The Midnight Palace by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Must. Read. All. His. Books.
Have you read any of these?