As always, TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s topic was a REWIND, so I chose the past topic of favorite places to read.
1. Couch: I probably read here 90% of the time.
2. Bed: I always try and read just a few pages before bed. I don’t read in bed all that much, because being in my bed at all causes me to fall asleep.
3. Coffee Shops: I love being within literal feet of tasty drinks and treats.
4. Libraries: Sooo easy to concrete here, because it’s so silent.
5. Airplanes: I hate flying. Both the actual plane-in-the-air part and the whole experience of it, so the one bright spot I can always look forward to it plugging in my headphones and tearing through some major pages.
6. Beach: I like the beach, but I almost always find the water too cold. I love laying out with a book, even though it’s kind of hard to find a comfortable spot.
7. Pool: Pretty much the same as above.
8. The back office at work: Thirty minutes to do what I want and why not spend in reading a good book?
9. Really anywhere outside: I love the feeling of the sun warming my face and hair as I get lost in a book.
10. Waiting in line: Makes everything go by so much faster.
It might have been faster listing places where you do not like reading.
libraries -concrete think you meant concentrate?