As always, TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s topic is: Top Ten Favorite Romances.
1. Gemma and Kartik (A Great and Terrible Beauty)
2. Finnick and Annie (Hunger Games)
3. Hazel and Augustus (The Fault in Our Stars)
4. Laura Hayward and Vincent D’Agosta (Special Agent Pendergast)
5. Cathy and Heathcliff (Wuthering Heights)
6. Amy and Peter (The Passage)
7. Dane and Numair (The Immortals)
8. Isabel and Arkarian (Guardians of Time)
9. Cassia and Ky (Matched)
10. Vivian and Gabriel (Blood and Chocolate)
I’ve only read four of those romances, I’ll make sure to read the rest. I love how out of all the HG romances you choose Finnick and Annie’s, I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone but they definitely deserve their place.
I totally agree… Love them!
Pingback: 4 Literary Archetypes You Shouldn’t Love IRL « Book Club Babe
I love that you have Blood and Chocolate on here! That was one of my favorites in my early teens, and remains one of the few times when a love triangle has gone the way I wanted it to. 🙂