Things I learned yesterday: There’s a world series for Little League. Who knew? I watched a few minutes of the game between Japan and Panama while I was warming up at the gym.
If you heart desires, enter. I’m so excited to be one of the judges!
The Time Has Come!! Writers To Your Pens!!!
Time for The Official Rules Etc.
The Official Rules;
1) Writers are Allowed 1,200 Words to Write a Short Story, or Part of a Story.
2) There Are 7 Judges, None of which will be Partaking in the Contest
3) The Contest Begins Today, April 1st, 2012, and goes through April 14th, 2012, Midnight U.S. PST Time.
4) The 7 Judges Shall Read and Rate Each Piece 1-10, and Return Their Ratings to me between April 15th, and April 22nd, 2012. At which Point I shall Add up Their Points, and Determine The Winners.
5) The Winners will be Announced Monday, April 23rd, 2012.
6) Story May Be Something You’ve Written Prior to April 1st, 2012.
7) Submissions Must Be E-Mailed ToTrueDarkJade68@Yahoo.com.
8) ALL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS SITE EACH INDIVIDUALLY…
View original post 343 more words
Writers… You Will Be Given 1,200 Words To Take Us Away…
To a World Of Your Making…
Inhabited By Characters, From “Your” Imagination
The Dark Globe “Create A World Writing Contest”
COMING IN APRIL
Spread The Word… (Reblog this Everywhere)
*Banner Designed by Dark Globe Assistant Editor/Senior Photographer/Writer Kirsty From La Plume Noire
**Be Sure To Join Us On TheDarkGlobe1@Twitter